Monday 11 February 2019

{Video} Introduction to Pietro Santangelo

Buongiorno a tutti!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I've had so many messages saying how much you enjoyed last week's video so today I want to introduce my husband and co-founder of Sicilian Connections, Pietro Santangelo.

The beginning of the video is in Italian for those of you who speak the language and the second part is in English - enjoy!
I hope you're enjoying getting to know the people behind the scenes of Sicilian Connections.

We love to hear about the people in our community so please leave us a comment and tell us a little about yourself.

Buona giornata!

Debra Santangelo
www.sicilianconnections.com

P.S. - Don't forget to join us over on Facebook for lots of beautiful photos and intriguing stories about Sicily. Just click on the photo below -



No comments:

Post a Comment